Baldness Remedy: It Is Much Easier and Cheaper Than You May Think
There are dozens of factors that can contribute to hair loss, from an unhealthy diet, illness, stress or poor hair care to simple heredity reasons.
It is determining this factors which is the most significant step to combating hair loss. This could also include a visit to your GP. I am sure you will already know if you are suffering for hair loss. I am sure also that you are aware of the dozens of remedies that offer guaranteed solutions – whether they are shampoos, lotions or creams most will have little or no effect while costing you a considerable amount of cash I have been there and it is incredibly frustrating.
Proven Solutions for Thinning Hair
Most that search for a solution to their thinning hair try the scalp lotions or shampoos or creams however the latest research suggest that much more effective results may be accomplished by treating the hair from the inside i.e. through the bloodstream.
When it comes to a healthy head of hair, the hair follicle is all. It’s only when important nutrients cannot reach the hair follicle that the hair falls out. In most cases nutrients are stopped from reaching the hair follicle because of barrier that forms around it.
Five Tips to Reduce Thinning Hair.
1. A healthy varied nutritious diet and frequent exercise is an important factor in decreasing hair loss. It’s important that you are getting all of the nutritional requirements it needs. however an excessive amount of certain vitamins (A and E) have been show to actually increase hair loss. Exercise is also important in improving the blood flow to your scalp and so to your follicles. There are of course many other benefits to a balanced diet and exercise
2. Avoid aggressive treatment of your hair when styling etc. If you use hair straighteners or curling irons, make sure to also use thermal protectant. Avoid pulling hair when brushing or combing and when using tightly bound styles like ponytails etc.
3. Investigate the many hair loss products available but try to avoid remedies that are external only like creams and lotions, they have little or no effect. Oral hair treatment programmes like Nourkrin or Viviscal have demonstrated proven results over a six month period and are totally natural products.
4. Avoid stress in your everyday life because it is actually a key contributing factor in hairloss. I am certain there are lots of useful resources on this site which can help with stress.
5. Avoid an excessive amount of washing of your hair. Once a day with a light, natural shampoo is enough.
Keep in mind that it is perfectly normal to lose about 100 hairs every day. If you sense you are losing much more than this it would possibly be best if you get started on a hair regrowth treatment program. Just keep in mind, if you think you’re going to spend cash for it, be sure to use a product which has been scientifically proven such as Viviscal or Nourkrin.
Published: March 2, 2012, 16:19 | Comments Off on Baldness Remedy: It Is Much Easier and Cheaper Than You May Think